Tuesday, 8 April 2014

Afternoon tea with the Family

Since Wednesday I have been on my Easter holidays and as a break from revision my Family and I decided to go out for afternoon tea. I have never been out for one before so was quite excited!
When we arrived we were offered fresh Orange juice and then shown the amazing array of teas we could have! I picked Green tea (It had a snazzy Chinese name but I can't remember it). They then bought out 2 massive stands with a selection of cakes, sandwiches and scones- They were all so delicious!
 We got these cute timers telling us the perfect amount of time to leave out tea stewing for.
I also got a really sweet tea pot with my green tea in. The Green tea was a nice change to normal green tea, it was slightly more spicy if that makes sense? 
Then these beautiful stands with sandwiches, scones and cakes (the best part!)  They were delicious and so filling! 

It was such a lovely afternoon and I will definitely be going back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment